what is it
Immerse yourself in yoga philosophy, practice, and community this Fall in Bluebird Sky Yoga’s inaugural week-long Yoga Immersion. The week is designed to guide curious students through the fundamentals of yoga philosophy and explore the 8 limbs of yoga: from asana alignment to breathing techniques to meditation. Through the transformational week, students will have the chance to build deep friendships, take time to reflect on their own lives via the lessons of yoga philosophy, ask questions, and deepen their personal yoga practice.
The Yoga Immersion is geared towards students, rather than yoga teachers. That said, all are welcome to attend and yoga teachers who sign up will receive continuing education credit (CEUs) via Yoga Alliance.
October 16-20, 2019; 9am-5pm with lunch and tea breaks
The Immersion will include:
• Daily yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
• Exploration of yoga philosophy
• Daily journaling exercises
• Yoga drills and strength-building exercises
• Asana clinics to dive into yoga pose alignment, modifications, and variations
• Early bird pricing (before September 1): $540 for members; $600 for non-members
• Regular pricing (September 1 onward): $585 for members; $650 for non-members
• Payment plans available upon request to Jennie@bluebirdskyyoga.com
Ready to Commit? Use the links below to reserve your space.